All y’all carryin’ on about pumpkin spice this and pumpkin spice that, and I’m desperately trying to hold on to summertime!
A few weeks ago, I had a Kroger coupon for their individual size Greek yogurts so I bought quite a bit. I am kind of a food hoarder and I like to buy things when they’re on sale even if I don’t need them right away. Anyway, I had a peach flavor left that was about to expire so I wanted to come up with a fun way to use it.
Behold: Peach Pancakes!
- 90g nonfat peach Greek yogurt
- 20g Quest Nutrition Multi-Purpose Protein Powder
- 10g rolled oats
- 50g egg whites
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp imitation vanilla (I only bought this because it was like 102394 times cheaper than real vanilla extract)
- 1g olive oil cooking spray
- Macros: 32.5p/12.4c/1.3f – 191.5cals
- 64g No-Sugar-Added Del Monte peaches
- 10g Maranatha Foods No Stir Creamy Almond Butter
- 2 tbsp Walden Farms Pancake Syrup
- 50g nonfat peach Greek yogurt (or whatever is left over in the container)
- Macros: 6.5p/9.3c/5.3f – 111 cals
- Blend protein powder, oats, and baking powder real quick so that the oats get chopped up. I use a Magic Bullet.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients from step 1 with 90g peach Greek yogurt, 50g egg whites.
- Spray pan with cooking oil.
- Pancake on medium low. I made two pretty thick pancakes but you could probably do three thinner ones.
- Sandwich the rest of the Greek yogurt between the pancakes.
- Add toppings and EAT IT.
- I usually nuke the plate for like 30 seconds because the first pancake gets cold and I like it to be kinda warm when I eat it.
Trust me, I’m excited about pumpkin too but this was tastyAF.